The good news, however, is that we are full of positive enthusiasm and we are completely stoked to make this dream a reality. Unfortunately, before we can start producing Cobourg's own delicious small batch brewed craft beer, there are some minor tasks which need to be completed around the brewery. These include (but are not limited to):
- evaluating the state of current drains and upgrading
- installing electrical for brewhouse controls
- framing and finishing retail area
- building the retail bar/counter and draft system
- pickup and install walk in/ reach in cooler
- improve bathroom
- line parking lot
- design/order signage
- receive and install brewhouse and fermentation equipment
- assemble and install brewhouse controls
- Order and organize ingredients and packaging materials
- Engineer an electric barley mill
This is what's on the top of my head right now. All of this whilst doing everything that I can to facilitate the licensing processes. Wow, it's a lot.
Thank you again for all of your support and I look forward to you visiting The William Street Beer Company. If you haven't already, like our Facebook page HERE for more frequent updates.