Saturday, September 28, 2013

Farmer's Market Analysis

I am a sucker for the rural experience. In fact, twenty years of being locked in an urban reality has put me into a spot where I CRAVE weekend reprieve. That's why K and I decided to jump in the truck this morning and head into Cobourg for the Saturday morning farmers market. I hadn't been there yet and I really wanted to head in, get some farm fresh produce and connect with the agricultural community in my new 'hood.


The mission was a success. I got my dose of lakeside air and rural community, along with a week's worth of spectacular veg. Of course, I'm not afraid to take any opportunity to spread the word regarding the brewery opening in town. If early indicators are to be believed, we are truly on to something.

Stay tuned this week, as it's going to be a busy one. I'm hoping to submit both CRA and AGCO application packages this week which should keep me busy.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment